As the driving people, RAC know you want to get a good deal on your car insurance. That's why they search their panel of approved insurers to get you their best possible price and save you time shopping around. For a small extra charge you can also upgrade to RAC Insurance Plus for enhanced protection.
Car insurance from as low as £131*Get Quote
(that's what 10% of RAC customers paid)
What You Need to Apply for RAC Car Insurance
To apply online, just enter your personal details, choose a policy start and renewal date, and select a payment option.
- Details about you & where you live
- Vehicle make, model & registration
- Details of the claims made in the last five years by yourself or any other driver
- Details of any motoring convictions in the last five years against yourself or any other driver
- Car insurance renewal date
- Payment details
RAC car insurance includes:
3-year guarantee on approved repairs
A courtesy car with an approved repairer
Personal accident cover, up to £2,500
You could get as much as £150 of personal belongings cover, and up to £100 for medical costs after an accident. Manufacturer fitted sound systems have limitless cover, with others covered up to £500. (Subject to your policy, there may be an excess.)
An RAC approved garage repair has a 3-year guarantee, windscreens are repaired or replaced, and your partner and you will get as much as £2,500 personal accident cover per claim. If your car is written off in its first year, you will get an identical new one.**
Why Choose RAC's Car Insurance?
RAC car insurance offers many benefits at a great prices, so there's no need to look any further. An RAC-approved panel of insurance companies is searched to ensure that you get their best price, with an extra discount for RAC breakdown members. Flexible payment options are available and extra benefits when you upgrade to the RAC Insurance Plus policy (for a small additional cost).Get a Quote
* 10% of all customers buying car insurance with RAC from 1st April 2013 to 30th September 2013 paid £131 or less. Based on comprehensive car insurance, excluding any additional products and upgrades, with payment on an annual basis. Your premium will depend on your circumstances and the level of cover you choose.
**New car replacement if your car is less than 12 months and gets written off and you are the first registered keeper of the vehicle.